If I remember correctly my guidance gave me this message some time ago. I was asked to blog it: ( If I mis-quote it please let me know.)
- We are like organic computers that need occasional de-fragmenting. (Un-fragagment.)
- We need to clean out/up our old outdated disks and programs. (Tune ups)
- We need to occasionally dump and delete our garbage.
- Occasionally download new updates to our current programs.
- Possibly delete old programs that no longer serve us in this time and space.
- Maybe a whole new upgrade of more than one program.
- Delete other people’s cookies from our lives.
- Delete other people’s spyware from our lives.