How does anyone know what is behind the scene/seen?
Some people have a good “gut” level feeling. Some just don’t trust themselves.
Often when people call for a psychic “reading” they are actually asking for confirmation of what they already know or fear, positive or negative.
Most people are intuitive by nature. Some call it instinct. Some are more aware of their natural insights mostly due to experiences that have confirmed their gut feelings over time. Practice strengthens the intuitive “muscles” with faith in Self.
Others have been “brain washed” out of their feelings or trusting themselves. The good news is – that it can be re-ignited with practice. Taking a class, learning to meditate, (meaning listening) and being with others who share ideas and teachings.
One of the techniques I learned and use often for myself and when “reading” for others is as follows:
1. To focus on a situation – staying as neutral as possible. Neutral means it does not matter either way the answer comes. Just listen, watch or feel.
2. First “clearing” by taking deep breaths and saying a prayer. Breathing opens the channels!
3. Then ask for guidance from my Higher Self (which is our God-Source connection) God and/or angels/guides. (However one believes.)
4. Learning to trust whatever comes thru even if it feels like our “imagination”.
After this, I know I may have just scratched the surface. If you don’t understand what shows up…visual, word(s), feelings…
5. I then ask my Self/God Source/Guides to go deeper or behind or beyond this answer.
With God/Source please know that there is no-thing that can be hidden. If you want to know you must ask.
6. I ask to KNOW what is behind the scene/seen?
Keep doing this until you FEEL satisfied.
When I get a real true answer, I am filled with a SENSE of completion or something I can totally accept…at least for now.
May these tips give you guidance to keep on keeping on with you trusting in your Self! Sage.